Tuesday, January 21, 2014

INFLUENSTER VIOLET VOXBOX // REVIEW


In this voxbox //

Goody Athletique Ouchless Headband
Soyjoy - chocolate cherry bar
Sally Hansens Triple Shine nail polish
Not Your Mothers Clean Freak dry shampoo
Glacial Clay Spa Mask



-------------------------



The headband was AMAZING! I love that it's Ouchless! Most headbands I have a problem with because they don't want to stay in place. I didn't have any problems with the Goody Athletique Ouchless Headband. I have used it for masks as well as for when I do my makeup in the mornings so I get even coverage and don't have to worry about my hair getting in the way.


The Soyjoy bar I was not a huge fan of. I enjoyed the flavor. The one I reviewed was Chocolate Cherry. It was a weird texture. I feel if the texture was maybe a little softer it would have been more enjoyable. 

I absolutely fell in LOVE with the Sally Hansens Triple Shine polish. I paired it with a similar blue solid color as a base and even wore it by itself and it looked amazing. It didn't chip as quick as some glitter polishes do. I also only did 1 coat as opposed to about 3.

I have used "not your mothers" brand before for other products and I liked them. I cannot say that about their dry shampoo. It spelled bad and didn't do much volumizing or "drying". I ended up just using my old product and tossing this one out. 

I have been a fan of Glacial Clay Spa for a while now. And they did not let me down! My skin felt so refreshed after I used my mask! Even now, a week later my skin is soft and moisturized.


All in all I would say this was a decent Voxbox!  3 out of the 5 products I give a thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment