Monday, October 19, 2015

AMAZON REVIEW - Shape Organics Garcinia Cambogia


This was my first time trying an all natural weight management supplement and I have hear EXCELLENT reviews over this bran of Garcinia Combogia. So I decided to give it a try. Let me start by saying i love that its all natural. I like to know whats going into my body and having this lay it out pretty clearly helps. The package contains a decent sized bottle with 180 capsules. That is a 2 month supply if you go by the recommended 3 times a day. I like that the bottle keeps the instructions pretty cut and dry. They are making a good product that is easy to use.

I have been using this for about a week now and I have noticed a difference! I have more energy and feel great. Take 30-60 min before you eat. I have noticed no negative side effects! This is a great product for someone who wants to take a weight management supplement but doesn't want to take those typical filled with chemical ones. This is a lot easier on your body BECAUSE ITS NATURAL.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm23bcf04a2425b7e9887eff91667ff782

No comments:

Post a Comment