Monday, April 17, 2017

SILK PROTEIN NUT MILK REVIEW

Thanks to Crowdtap I was given the opportunity to sample this product. I chose the unflavored one. They do offer a vanilla one.
Silk offers many different plant based options for dairy alternatives. This one was a almond/cashew blend with added pea protein. I loved the fact that they added the protein because it made it thicker than most nut milks. Which made it great for smoothies and baking, or just drinking on its own. I loved the flavor. It;s hard to find an almond milk that is perfect. I prefer organic and non gmo most of the time. I believe this one is Non Gmo however it is not organic.I would highly recommend this to someone just starting to drink almond milk or to someone who hasn't found one they like yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment