Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lets Talk Free Stuff.

Oh the joy of coming home to mail, the GOOD kind. I recently decided that since my husband is working and I am having a hard time getting a job I might as well do SOMETHING to contribute. So I went online and found a few sites that offer rewards for doing surveys and such. Well so far i have received over $45 of gift cards! I haven't been doing it long either! Along with my online searches I noticed how much stuff you can get for free from companies. Its crazy! Tons of different companies and businesses want to know how there products sells - so what they do is they send out their new products to willing customers and all you have to do is review it. That's it! Some great sites to get involved in that require a review are 
INFLUENSTER
 BZZAGENT
GREENMOMSMEET 
VOCALPOINT
SMILEY360
 if you want an invite to any of these feel free to comment with your email!
if your looking for sites that offer all the latest freebies keep checking - i will have a list soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment