Thursday, June 13, 2013

Who doesn't like free gift cards?!

Hello! How is everyone's week? I know i'm excited for the weekend, that's for sure! Today I wanted to talk about some of the sites I use to earn giftcards and such. The sites I use the most for this are PrizeRebel and Swagbucks. Both of the sites are FREE to sign up.

Its super simple. All you do is complete offers or surveys for points. There are some offers that you can download or even buy for points. However if you want to keep it free, its easy. I have noticed that both sites send out emails for new promotions and even free points. Be sure to check BOTH sites of facebook and twitter. Swagbucks ALWAYS posts questions and they normally pick 3 winners who send in the answers. Nice & easy way to earn some points towards a free gift!

They offer giftcards for stores, online games and soooo much more. Swagbucks actually has games you can play to earn points!

I highly recommend these sites. They have BOTH proved true for me. Below I linked their sites for you. Let me know what you think of the sites!

Swagbucks : Facebook - Twitter
PrizeRebel : Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment